Homecraft Dorking Tights Aid, Put On Without Bending, Double Gutter Stocking Aid, Assistive Dressing Helper, Elderly, Disabled, Handicap, Surgery Recovery
The Homecraft brand is a trusted name for millions of people around the world, designed for you and relied on by occupational and physical therapists for independent daily living.
- Dressing aid helps you put on tights or stockings without bending using the strong, flexible double gutter and long cords
- Retail version, with a cord length of 920 mm and a gutter length of 229 mm
- Tights are fed on to the plastic and held in place with the side notches, then slip over your feet and pull up on the cords
- Helpful aid to avoid bending and reaching, especially for people recovering from hip or knee replacement surgery
- Ideal assistive helper for the elderly and people with disabilities who have limited or restricted mobility and want to dress independently